As again I would say this is one of those days when I love to remember you.
It's 3 in the morning, it's too cold for going outside.
Smoking a cigarettes is painful now, but I guess it doesn't matter. Because I'm here.
Remembering you, remembering how fun was to stare at nothing but at the same time
feeling your arms around me.
"It was suppose to be a romantic date, but I guess things doesn't go as I always wanted. But at least you do, you always go as I wanted"
Leafs are flying and time faded away those memories. At least for a while.
But you're not here now, and probably you might have said the same phrase a thousands times already.
But you're not here and it's quite different.
Quite different that what we meant to be never actually happened.
And if you do remember this is because in you heart did happened.
Not physically...
What we where meant to be was...
Something that never happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT

I don't own all pictures on my posts, some are simply an inspiration for me.

I use this blog, for my own thoughts or interests.. everything what goes through my mind and heart :) I'll share with you. I am going to post what I want and when I want, it can be 2 imes a week or 4 times a day,soo let yourself be surprised x

Followers